SATURDAY, JULY 29th, 2017
Prejudging: 9:00 AM
Finals: 6:00 PM
UNF Lazzara Performance Hall
Fine Arts Center
University of North Florida
1 UNF Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
For directions, please visit www.unf.edu/fineartscenter/
- No video equipment is allowed in the auditorium.
- No professional photography is allowed.
- No soliciting of photo, or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, or equipment are allowed in the auditorium.
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only
Sheraton Jacksonville Hotel
10605 Deerwood Park Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32256
Telephone: (888) 627-7188 or (904) 564-4772
**Ask for the DJC (Dexter Jackson Classic) Special Rate**
CHECK-INS & WEIGH-INS:
All athletes must weigh-in and/or check-in on July 28,2017 at:
Bodybuilders MUST weigh-in wearing only their posing suit. All Classic Physique competitors MUST wear their posing shorts to weigh-ins.Late entries will be accepted with a late payment fee at check-ins and weigh-ins (payments will be accepted in cash, credit card or certified check only). NPC cards can be purchased for $125.00 at check-ins and weigh-ins with cash or check only.
This competition is a National Qualifier open nationwide to all NPC registered athletes, who meet the following requirements:
- Possess a current NPC card (unregistered athletes may purchase cards for $125.00, which is valid thru Dec. 31, 2017, at the check-ins/weigh-ins).
- Novices is anyone who has not placed or won any OVERALL TITLE (except Teenage).
- Men’s Masters, men who have reached 35, 40, 50, 60 and 70 years of age by date of show.
- Masters Figure — women who have reached 35, 40 and 50 years of age by date of show.
- Masters Bikini — women who have reached 35 years of age by the date of show. (All competitors must be 18 years or older on the day of the contest. Masters must show proof of age, i.e., driver’s license, birth certificate).
- Crossovers are allowed between figure division and bikini division. Crossovers are allowed within each division/category.
- TEEN MEN’S BODYBUILDING/PHYSIQUE competitors are eligible to compete if they are between the ages of 16 and 19 and must not have reached their 20th birthday on or before day of contest. Teens can cross over into open Men’s Bodybuilding/Physique divisions only if they are 18–19 years old. No exceptions.
NOTE: Contestants may enter more than one division/category. Crossovers are permitted. An additional $90 entry fee will be required for each division entered. Athletes may change divisions at the check-ins/weigh-ins, but changes must be made before the prejudging starts. Please be on time! All Bodybuilding, Women’s Physique and Classic Physique competitors will perform 60 second posing routine at the evening finals. Fitness performs a maximum 2 minute routine at evening finals. THE NPC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE THE NUMBER OF COMPETITORS THAT WILL POSE AT NIGHT SHOW.
There will be a mandatory meeting for all competitors at 8:00 AM on Saturday, July 29th, 2017. Athletes not attending this meeting will not be allowed to compete. Prejudging will begin promptly at 9:00 AM on Saturday, July 29th, 2017.
Awards will be given to the Top 5 in all classes. Goodie bags and t-shirts will be given to every participating competitor at the check-in/weigh-in.
CD ONLY (no cassettes or iPods). Each CD must contain only one song (music mixing allowed) and must bear the contestant’s name. NO PROFANITY ALLOWED. Music should be turned in at the Athlete Meeting on Saturday, July 29th, 2017. Music should be cued and ready to play. Be sure and have a back-up recording. Each contestant is responsible for picking up his/her music at the Evening Show. The NPC Jax Physique Staff, Dexter Jackson, Gale Elie, nor UNF & it’s staff will not accept liability for music left behind. Music is only required for Bodybuilders, Men’s Classic Physique, Fitness and Women’s Physique competitors.
Everyone will perform at the evening finals. Bodybuilders, Classic Physique and Women’s Physique are limited to 60 second posing routine at evening finals. Fitness performs a maximum 2 minute routine at evening finals.
ENTRY FEES: Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
Entry fee is $90 per category and $90 for additional crossovers. Crossovers are only allowed between open and masters/novice. Entry fee is payable by money order only or online and made payable to Built By Blade, Inc. The deadline for online entries is Wednesday, July 26th, 2017. Entries will not be accepted the day of the show. Entries will be accepted at the mandatory weigh-in/check-in Friday, July 29th, 2017. CASH/CREDIT CARD ONLY. There will be NO LATE FEE for late entries.
For all your professional tanning needs, Pro Tan is the 2017 Dexter Jackson Classic Professional Tanning Service.
Please visit PRO TAN to book your appointment!
NO DREAM TAN ALLOWED.
For all your makeup needs, please contact Hope Allen.
Facebook: Hope Gabriela Allen – Makeup Artist
It’s always nice to also have great pictures to share and to commemorate the experience. The Official Photographer this year is John Hawley.